Rosie grew up on a farm in Western Victoria. Rosie moved to Melbourne and studied at LaTrobe University in Melbourne and has an extensive background in athletic footwear.
Rosie is passionate about all aspects of podiatry, in particular:
- Running injuries
- Lower limb biomechanical injuries
- Adolescent athletes
- People on their feet day-day (nurses, teachers, tradespeople etc)
- Footwear fitting
Rosie has completed further study in
- Pharmaceuticals in the management of lower limb pathologies (including cortisone injections for heel pain)
- Foot mobilisation and manipulation
- Running analysis and technique
Outside of work, Rosie loves the beach and getting outdoors either running, bike riding, playing netball or walking her lab, Molly.
Rosie has completed the Sydney Marathon and 100km Oxfam Trailwalker, and is currently training for her next marathon.
Rosie is an active member of Australasian Podiatric Surgeons Academy.
Rosie is available for appointments:
Geelong – Wednesday and Friday
Drysdale – Monday and Thursday
You can also contact Rosie directly at firstname.lastname@example.org