Get Online Podiatry Consulting with Pro Feet Podiatry from only $70 today.
Did you know Pro Feet Podiatry also offers Online Consulting to help keep you active, healthy and happy. Online consulting is one of the most convenient & effective ways to meet with an experienced podiatrist from the comfort of your own home.
Our online assessments and consultations are perfect for follow up appointments when you can’t make it or access the clinic. It’s also ideal for initial consults where we can get an idea of what’s going on and create a plan of treatment to help reduce your discomfort and return to your goals.
What to expect in your consult?
Very similar to a podiatry consultation in the clinic, in an online podiatry appointment we will undertake the following:
- Identify your goals
- Determine an accurate diagnosis (identity what is wrong)
- Address the root causes (why it’s there)
- Provide you with a specific management plan – providing you with a timeframe, advice, education to reduce your discomfort and returning to your goals asap.
We will be here to help guide you along the way – we love keeping people active, healthy and happy!
An online podiatry consult at Pro Feet Podiatry is $85 for a 45 minute initial appointment and $70 for a 30 minute subsequent appointment.
Unfortunately at this stage you are unable to claim through your private health insurance for an online podiatry appointment. We are currently working closely with the health funds & hoping this will happen shortly.
If you have a EPC or chronic disease management plan you are now eligible to claim this on an online podiatry appointment., with a rebate of $53.80 Please let us the team know if you have one prior to the appointment.
Prior to your online podiatry consult it would be great if you could:
- Download zoom onto your computer or phone (https://zoom.us/download)
- Preferably wear shorts or tights to allow the podiatrist to see your ankles and feet
- Have your footwear close by – runners, work shoes & everyday shoes
- Try and be in a quiet environment and have space to move if needed