Pro Feet Podiatry is a team of experienced podiatrists with a passion for finding solutions to problems that prevent their clients enjoying life to its fullest. With a focus on keeping people active, healthy and happy, the Podiatrists with Pro Feet Podiatry provide a range of professional services from sixteen convenient locations across Melbourne & the Geelong region.
We are an exceptional place for our team to work. We are a business that offers a caring, friendly and fun work environment, structured training, progressive further education opportunities, healthy life balance, competitive remuneration and achievable career progression opportunities.
Feeling stuck in your current podiatry role? Are you looking to progress your career? We have the role for you!!
Pro Feet Podiatry is a team of dedicated professionals that use a progressive approach and pride ourselves on achieving great client results.
We want to talk with you more about this opportunity if:
• You are passionate about helping keep clients active with a special interest in biomech and are always rethinking the square to search for better solutions to help our clients.
• You want to work as part of a leading multidisciplinary team, including Physiotherapy, Osteopathy, Sports Medicine and Exercise Physiology.
• You have a thirst for learning, growth and diversity. A position with the team offers the team to showcase and develop your clinical skills.
• You love people and enjoy adding value to their lives
You are confident, driven and motivated and committed to finding the right solution
• We will mentor you closely to ensure you grow, learn and become a perfect fit with our team.
Here are the benefits of working with us:
• You get to work with progressive technology & team (ESWT, 3D laser scanners, force plates, video gait analysis, PACT, Zebris Treadmills, Endorsed Podiatrists)
• You get mentoring and regular in-house continued education plus support for external professional development
• You are part of a very strong and committed team and you get to learn from other health professionals who are aligned with our mission
• You have career progression pathways to achieve your goals – clinic ownership, leadership position, study, high income, work flexibility, mentoring.
• This is an exciting opportunity for the right Podiatrist to join our team. Please forward your application with resume and referee contacts by Friday 8th of October 2021 unless the position is filled earlier.
Apply now or for any enquiries contact [email protected].