Do you love being a Podiatrist?
Do you want to work as part of a progressive team focussed on creating above and beyond experiences for our clients?
If yes, you might just be the right person to join our TEAM!
Our team at Pro Feet Podiatry love keeping our clients active, healthy and happy!
We have a progressive approach, together with our experienced and caring team.
- Progressive technology (ESWT, 3D laser scanners, force plates, video gait analysis, PACT)
- A fun and energetic team
- Career progression pathways
- Strong musculoskeletal focus (not stuck in the back corner of an office cutting toenails all week…)
- Full time role from the start (or part time for the right applicant)
- Remuneration of base salary and rewards
Current available position:
Full Time Podiatrist – Surf Coast
The PFP team are on the look out for a Podiatrist to join them on the beautiful Surf Coast (who doesn’t want to make the seachange?)!
The offered full time position is across multiple locations in the Geelong region. The Podiatrist will be working as part of multidisciplinary teams, providing a high level of care to a large demographic with a strong musculoskeletal focus.
Would you be an awesome fit? – if so we would love to hear from you!
Please send a CV and cover letter to Rosie Sharp at [email protected] or fill out the form on this page.
Closing Date – 16th of October, unless filled prior