Our Geelong Podiatry Clinic is located at the LaTrobe Health Centre.
La Trobe Health Centre, Geelong
Our Geelong Podiatry clinic is located at Latrobe Health Centre, 291 La Trobe Terrace, Geelong. .
Entry to the clinic is via Gillingham Lane off Little Myers Street or McKillop Street. We are next door to Corio Bay Sports Medicine Centre and parking is at the rear of the building. You can enter La Trobe Health Centre via the large back gateway, either up the backstairs or around the side on the ramp, and when inside you’ll be greeted by our Reception team Judi, Tanya & Lynne.
Services Available at Geelong:
Our Team have all of the latest equipment available at our Geelong clinic to be able to best help you to keep active! This includes:
- High speed walking and running assessments
- 3D walking pressure assessment
- Shockwave therapy
- Flexible orthotic devices/inserts using 3D foot scanner technology
- UV fungal nail therapy
- Foot mobilisation and manipulation
- Steigen socks & Happy socks
- Same day CAM walker service
- Skin & Nail Care