At your podiatry appointment
Your podiatry appointments will consist of:
- Listening: We listen to understand you, the activities you enjoy, how your problem presented and how it affects you.
- Accurate diagnosis: We may need to refer you for diagnostic imaging such as X-ray, ultrasound, MRI or pathology.
- Assessing and addressing the causative factors: We settle your pain and address the reasons why it presented.
We provide you with a specific management plan. We confirm your treatment goals, diagnosis, timeframe and management.
We will be here to help guide you along the way – we love keeping people active, healthy and happy!
What to bring to your podiatry appointment
You could also bring a few things to your appointment –
- Footwear: Work, exercise, casual, slippers, thongs. They all help us to help you.
- Orthotic devices: If you have orthoses now or previously please bring them along.
- Previous results: If you have had imaging/results, please bring them with you.
- Referral: A referral is not required to see our Podiatrists. Though if you have one, please bring it along.
- Clothing: We will get you to do some walking/activity as part of your assessment. Dress appropriately if possible.
- Medicare card, health insurance card: Where applicable we can process your rebate at our clinics.
If you have any questions please contact us prior to your appointment.