About Pro Feet Podiatry
Pro Feet Podiatry is a team of professional Podiatrists with a passion for finding solutions to problems that prevent their clients enjoying life to its fullest. With a focus on keeping people active, healthy and happy, the Podiatrists with Pro Feet Podiatry provide a range of professional services from our convenient locations.
Pro Feet Podiatry has an innovative approach to its diagnosis and treatment, with its experienced and caring team combining technology and customer service to create a “wow” experience for its clients.
Pro Feet Podiatry first identifies the podiatry problem and then sets to work finding the solution.
Read about the 'why' behind Pro Feet Podiatry
Our team of Podiatrists are humble, caring and world class. We are passionate about finding solutions to the problems that prevent you from enjoying your life to the fullest.
We live and breathe our mission which is to keep people active, healthy and happy across our convenient locations across the SurfCoast, Melbourne, Geelong & now Central Queensland.
We invest in innovative and progressive technology to take our diagnosis, treatment and care of you to the next level. We pride ourselves on creating ‘wow’ experiences for our clients and focus on treating the cause of the problem, not just the symptoms, to target long term success.
We have podiatrists in Geelong, Hawthorn, Lara, Hampton, Drysdale, Flemington, Colac, Windsor, Melbourne CBD, Essendon, Mill Park, Eltham, Blackburn & Yeppoon. We love helping people to be active, healthy and happy! Pro Feet Podiatry was born and continues to grow from a passion to deliver caring, consistent and professional care to help people stay active, healthy and happy! View our team values.
As podiatrists, we love being a part of your health team, helping to keep you active, healthy and happy. Our team of professional, experienced and caring podiatrists are qualified to help you with all of your foot, ankle and lower limb-related problems: Plantar Fasciosis/Heel pain, Ankle injuries, Skin & Nail care, Achilles tendinopathy, Medial tibial stress syndrome & more.
We get it done!
How We Can Help
Our team of professional, experienced and caring podiatrists are qualified to help you with all of your foot, ankle and lower limb-related problems:
Plantar Fasciosis/Heel pain
Arch & Forefoot pain
CAM Walker fitting
Skin & Nail Conditions
Hallux Valgus / Bunions
Running technique & efficiency
Diabetes Foot Care
Fungal toenail management
Arthritic foot pain
Corns & callus
Podiatry management can also be beneficial as part of the overall management of more proximal (further up) problems:
Lower back pain
ITB friction syndrome
Our podiatry team use clinical experience and progressive Podiatry tools to assess and manage your condition:
Running & walking treadmill video assessment
3D Pressure sensor assessment
Fungal Nail Treatment
Laser scanned orthotic devices
What to Expect at your Podiatry Appointment:
Your podiatry appointments will consist of:
- Listening: We listen to understand you, the activities you enjoy, how your problem presented and how it affects you.
- Accurate diagnosis: We may need to refer you for diagnostic imaging such as X-ray, ultrasound, MRI or pathology.
- Assessing and addressing the causative factors: We settle your pain and address the reasons why it presented.
We provide you with a specific management plan. We confirm your treatment goals, diagnosis, timeframe and management.
We will be here to help guide you along the way – we love keeping people active, healthy and happy!
You could also bring a few things to your appointment:
- Footwear: Work, exercise, casual, slippers, thongs. They all help us to help you.
- Orthotic devices: If you have orthoses now or previously please bring them along.
- Previous results: If you have had imaging/results, please bring them with you.
- Referral: A referral is not required to see our Podiatrists. Though if you have one, please bring it along.
- Clothing: We will get you to do some walking/activity as part of your assessment. Dress appropriately if possible.
- Medicare card, health insurance card: Where applicable we can process your rebate at our clinics.
If you have any questions please contact us prior to your appointment.